There is no one-size-fits-all solution to an underperforming or distressed business. The goal is to deliver the best possible results for all stakeholders.
We focus on strategies that help distressed businesses and creditors to recover, restructure and avoid to the extent possible or minimise the fallout of formal insolvency.
CLICK OUR BUSINESS NAME FOR MORE DETAILS AND CONTACT FORM
From early turnaround and workout strategies to cross-border restructurings and complex corporate insolvencies, our specialist advisers work cooperatively with financial institutions and creditors, liquidators, administrators, receivers and other professional advisors to provide a seamless and integrated service.
Where no viable recovery option is available for a distressed business, various insolvency processes are available
Our experienced insolvency practitioners work with banks, business owners and directors, creditors, investors and regulators to implement strategies that maximise returns for all affected parties. We focus on protecting creditors’ interests, identifying strategies to maximise realisations, managing claims and, where appropriate, pursuing recoveries.
We provide solutions across the full risk spectrum and the full lifecycle of a reconstruction or turnaround:
- Crisis management, risk allocation, insurance, litigation
- Financing, creditors and securities assessment
- Shareholders / stakeholders engagement and negotiation
- Dealing with regulators and external investigations
- Corporate crime – insider trading, fraud
- Regulatory processes and insolvency options, including Bankruptcy, Liquidation, Receivership, Voluntary Administration
- Private owner / director / executive bankruptcy
- Corporate governance and directors’ duties and liabilities
- Employee relations, industrial relations and transitions
- Asset and IP fire sales
- Media scrutiny and defamation
Send Message to listing owner