Accepting referrals from and acting for leading insolvency practitioners, our partner Paul Box is a member of the Insolvency Practitioners’ Association of Australia and has acted in numerous significant corporate and personal insolvency administrations whether on the part of the creditor/liquidator, or on behalf of the debtor or associated persons affected by an insolvency.
CLICK OUR BUSINESS NAME FOR MORE DETAILS AND CONTACT FORM
Our partners Justin Mathews and Peter Muller are also regularly engaged to act in insolvency-related matters, as is Jon-Paul Selfe of our Recoveries division. As a result, the practice of insolvency law is a substantial practice area of QBM Lawyers.
Remaining aware of and familiar with the evolving insolvency legislation, our insolvency lawyers are in a position to provide prompt and realistic advice to debtors and creditors alike in respect of all forms of insolvency administrations and to effectively deal with the consequences of them.
QBM Lawyers – experienced insolvency, bankruptcy, and liquidation lawyers for Gold Coast and Queensland
Instructions taken by our insolvency lawyers include matters in respect of:
- Bankruptcy and personal insolvency;
- Corporate insolvency and liquidation;
- Creditor’s statutory demands and applications to set them aside;
- Applications to wind up corporations;
- The appointment of administrators to corporations;
- The appointment of controllers to the property of corporations;
- Deeds of company arrangement;
- Recovery of preference/voidable payments or defence of claims for recovery;
- Claims in respect of breach of directors’ duties;
- Litigation associated with liquidation and administration;
- Bankruptcy notices and creditors’ petitions;
- Claims to the property of a bankrupt;
- The application of the doctrine of exoneration;
- Security interests under the Personal Property Securities Act and their effect in insolvency.
Send Message to listing owner