When restructuring, insolvency or bankruptcy appears and financial distress threatens a business, rapidly maximizing values is key. Whether the challenge appears at headquarters or in a foreign jurisdiction, today’s global marketplace presents the decision-maker with a complex web of possible outcomes and legal strategies. Protecting your interests can be a daunting task when faced with conflicting economic interests, emotions and sometimes multiple legal systems and cultural norms. And it has never been more critical to be adroitly advised and flexibly responsive when considering which jurisdictions, laws and industry practices will result in the most ideal outcome.
CLICK OUR BUSINESS NAME FOR MORE DETAILS AND CONTACT FORM
Whether you’re managing a real estate portfolio, a distressed manufacturer or health care service provider; purchasing a weakened retail operation or struggling energy business; or simply a trader of heavily discounted sovereign and institutional debt and other securities, you can rely on us to take the edge off your anxiety. Dentons’ lawyers in offices around the world possess a deep understanding of your markets, wherever you trade and invest.
We grasp the complexities of your industry and bring a cross-disciplinary team to assist. Side by side, we navigate intricate legal challenges and discover the best possible opportunities. Whether you need creative litigation or arbitration strategies, innovative negotiating tactics born from real-world experience or practical guidance in cross-border restructuring, we deliver the latest insights and known solutions so you can act with speed and confidence.
With a passion for identifying effective advocacy and representation, we become a dynamic force on your side. Together, we discover the best course of action in a high-stakes situation.
More About Restructuring, Insolvency and Bankruptcy
- Creditor and Equity Committee Representation
- Creditor Composition and Assignment Agreements, Schemes of Arrangement and Voluntary Arrangements
- Cross-Border Restructuring Matters
- Debtor Representation
- Distressed M&A, Investing and Debt Trading
- Financial Institution Insolvency
- Independent Advice to Directors of Distressed Companies
- Insolvency Administrators, Monitors, Receivers, Trustees and Other Officeholders
- Insolvency Litigation and Enforcement
- Insolvency Proceeding Financing
- Insurance Related Insolvencies
- Out-of-Court Restructurings and Work-outs
- Pensions and Benefits in Transactions and Reorganizations
- Protective Shield Proceedings
- Representation of Government and Quasi-Government Organizations
- Safeguard Proceedings
- Supplier and Customer Representation in Restructurings
- Tax Related Insolvency Transactions and Reorganizations
Send Message to listing owner