National Bankruptcy Congress – $550 Early Bird Rate Closes 26th November
From Rosie Traill
If you had been waiting to see what your calendar looked like to register, now is the time to consider joining the who’s who of the personal insolvency profession.
Every year I squeeze in as much as possible to make sure the Congress is the best value for money CPD in the insolvency space, bar none, and this year’s program is no exception, it is jam-packed with all the recent and important issues facing Bankruptcy experts. With registration from only $550 (Early Bird rate) and workshops from $280 (Early Bird rate) and Cocktail Party $62, I think I have delivered on value but without sacrificing the relevance of topics or the quality of speakers.
I put as much detail as possible into my program, if you have time Click here for the detailed preview program and Click here for the registration form. If you are pressed for time, there is a summary below but don’t forget I have the world’s fastest registration – just say “YES”: If you don’t have the time to fill out the paperwork now, just email me a “YES” in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org or hit “REPLY” and I’ll register you, hold the lowest available rate and get in touch with all the details.*
If you are already attending, I look forward to seeing you there, it’s not too late to give me your feedback on anything you particularly want to be covered, I welcome your input either by telephone to 0405 136 001, or email to email@example.com. Please forward this to your Bankruptcy contacts, referrers or anyone whom you’d like to see at the event as they may not know about it and will appreciate your personal contact.
Topic & Speaker Snapshot:
- The One Year Bankruptcy Regime & Insolvency Law Reform Act – Where are we at, are you prepared?
- AFSA regulation, remuneration, liaison with ASIC, ARITA’s role and other regulation of Trustees
- Funding Recoveries in Bankruptcy
- Voidable Transactions
- The Famous Family Law Experts In Conversation
- Reviews of Recent Decisions Impacting on Practitioners
- Asset Protection structures under the microscope: SMSFs & Superannuation, Estate Planning, Bankruptcy Estates, & Death Benefits
- Section 130 Warrants For Search And Seizure And Other Avenues to Extract Information
- Objections To Discharge And Pre-Referrals/ Offence Referrals
- Income, And Income Contributions: Case Round-Up And Section 139L Notices
- Taking Possession Of And Dealing With Property
- John Melluish, Bankruptcy Trustee, Conference Chair
- Bob Cruickshanks, Personal Insolvency Consultant
- Sally Nash, Consultant Solicitor, O’Neill Partners Lawyers
- Stephen Mullette, Principal, Matthews Folbigg Lawyers
- Michael Murray, Principal, Murrays Legal
- Peter Harrison, Partner, Thomson Geer
- David Topp, Barrister, Brisbane
- Megan Zhou, Associate Solicitor, O’Neill Partners
- Stephen Bonnor, Assistant Director, Acting Assistant National Manager, Australian Financial Security Authority
- Michael Lhuede, Partner, Piper Alderman
- Michelle Castle, Barrister,13th Floor St James Hall
- Steven Golledge, Barrister,3 St James Hall
- Giles Woodgate, Senior Partner, Woodgate & Co
- Doug Whelan, Executive Director, Litigation Funding SolutionsWarmest regards
*I know that CPE/CPD records are being audited regularly, and of course, I will provide a certificate of attendance on request. Some conditions may apply.
PS Reminder to Save the Date:
18th Annual Practical Insolvency will be held on 25 – 26 March 2019-L’Aqua, Cockle Bay, Sydney
Thank you to our Media Partner – Insolvency News Online
Contact & further information
Traill & Associates Pty Limited Insolvency, Bankruptcy, Restructuring & Turnaround Conference Specialists
ABN 4708 5482 533 ACN 085 482 533
68 Lynbara Ave
St Ives NSW 2075
ph 61 2 9449 8919
mbl 0405 136 001
*Terms and conditions apply, rates exclusive of GST
**NB: *. Terms and conditions of “Yes” program release special: Rate is exclusive of GST. Once your registration notification email is received by us, you are officially registered for the conference. To retain the lowest available rate, registration fee must be paid within 7 days of registration or by the earliest due date indicated otherwise the rate will revert to the next available rate. Payment details received outside the time-frames indicated cannot be guaranteed at the lowest registration rate. All other cancellation and terms and conditions apply as per registration form and website. ** Some discounts may be available to members of supporting bodies, financiers and academics, for further information please get in touch by email or phone.