Traill & Associates
Rosie Traill is CEO/Managing Director of Traill & Associates Pty Limited, specialising in high-level training courses exclusively in Insolvency, Business Turnarounds (Turnaround Management), Corporate Restructuring, Professional Indemnity and Bankruptcy. It is with enormous support and encouragement from members of the insolvency profession that Traill & Associates continues to provide this annual specialised Insolvency event that attracts one of the largest audience of senior practitioners, insolvency lawyers and accountants, financiers and Government agencies nationally.
CLICK OUR BUSINESS NAME FOR MORE DETAILS AND CONTACT FORM
After extensive consultation with Traill & Associates’ network of insolvency experts, Traill & Associates staged the first National Practical Bankruptcy Congress in December 2013. This event provided 200 professionals in the personal insolvency sector the opportunity to develop their knowledge and skill base, network and participate in workshops that were interactive and intensive. Based on its success, Traill & Associates has developed this into an annual event which this year will be held in early December.
Rosie has worked in the conference industry for over twenty-five years. Traill & Associates has been involved in conference production (researching and staging original technical programs) and management in a diverse range of industries for commercial conference organisations as well as contracting out services to private companies, government agencies and professional associations, including:
- Consultant on internal conference and training organiser for major financial institutions including National Australia Bank, Group SBS (Strategic Business Services) and Commonwealth Bank.
- Creator and official organiser of Australian Professional Indemnity Group (APIG) Annual National
- Conference for 500+ attendees held in Sydney for five years.
- Financial Services Partner consulting to Commonwealth Bank on Insolvency and financial products and services.
- Consultant to Turnaround Management Association (TMA) President, Executive and Committee including on Asia Pacific Conference, 5-7 September 2012, Four Seasons Hotel, Sydney.
- Consultant to Insolvency & Trustee Service Australia Bankruptcy (ITSA) National Congresses.
- Official organiser of prior years NSW/ACT Insolvency Practitioners’ Association of Australia (IPA) state conferences.
- Consultant to australia.internet.com, organisers of the famous Cafe Sydney Breakfast CEO Forums and E-Media Marketer Conference for Mike Walsh, and team including Mike Cannon-Brookes formerly of australia.internet.com
- Prior to commencing her career in conferencing, Rosie was an Associate to a number of Judicial Appointments to the District Court for over 7 years. Some of her qualifications include Bachelor of Arts (Anthropology) from Macquarie University NSW, Conference Management, Project Management, Public Relations, Conference Marketing, Advanced Sales & Copy Writing, Time Management and Marketing courses. She has been a member of the International Women’s Insolvency Restructuring Confederation (IWIRC) AICD and APIG.
Send Message to listing owner
Traill & Associates