* Banking and Finance: Securities Advice and Enforcement
* Bankruptcy: High-Value Administrations
* Corporate Insolvency and Restructures
* Directors and Officers: Fraud, Misconduct and Insurance
* Financial Services and Insurance
* Insolvency Appointments and Administration
* Pre-appointment Advice and Investigations
We understand the complexity of insolvency and reconstruction and the associated spectrum of work— from the largely administrative through to the diverse financial and human resources issues that arise.
Our partners bring a nationally and internationally recognised wealth of experience to this complex and important field of business law; where a commercial approach, business sense, speed, accuracy, economy and experience are in demand in equal measure.
Whether you are a financier or an insolvency practitioner, you will understand the critical importance of the experience we bring to the table.
The law of insolvency in Australia is developing, both in legislation and court precedent, at an ever-increasing pace. Complexity, insured defendants and opportunistic plaintiffs are now the norm. There has never been such an acute need for innovation applied with knowledge and experience.
Bob Rosner said, “If your company is facing a bankruptcy, the last thing employees want to hear is, ‘Let’s work on this together’; they want leaders who say, ‘This is what we need to do.’” This is true not just for employees, but for lenders, suppliers and shareholders. Face facts; identify the problems; plan; execute.
Send Message to listing owner