RBG Lawyers is an independent Australian commercial law firm with offices in Brisbane and affiliated offices Australia wide. We act primarily for corporate, institutional and government clients in a range of industries in Australia and overseas, including financial services, insurance and risk management, mining and resources, transport and logistics, health and aged care, and property.
RBG has particular expertise in insolvency law, and is often briefed by clients to advise in relation to corporate restructuring, financing and significant acquisitions.
We routinely act for:
- Insolvency practitioners;
- Trade creditors;
- Company directors;
- Small to medium business owners; and
- Government agencies.
Services on offer
Our services include:
- Advising at all stages of receiverships, liquidations and voluntary administrations;
- Drafting and advising on bankruptcy and personal insolvency agreements;
- Advising on securities enforcement;
- Assisting in corporate fraud investigations;
- Advising on directors’ duties;
- Acting in insolvent trading claims;
- Advising on debt recovery;
- Conducting public examinations and court enquiries;
- Advising practitioners on insolvency administrations;
- Advising on voidable transactions under insolvency legislation;
- Advising on the treatment of creditor’s claims;
- Advising on and assisting with the conduct of meetings of creditors;
- Advising on all aspects of the administration of an insolvent entity; and
- Corporate restructures and workouts.
Send Message to listing owner